Collection of Personal Information
Web: IPH does not collect any personally identifiable information about you when you visit our website unless you voluntarily provide that information through the Contact Us web form. Personal information collected through the Contact Us web form includes your name, email address, and phone number. When you visit our website, IPH automatically collects information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, and referring/exit web pages. This is a regular practise for websites, and it helps us to better our website content.
Phone, In-Person, or Email: IPH may collect the following personal information from you including:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, phone number, home address
- Billing information such as credit card details and billing address
- Preferences information such as order history and marketing preferences
Use of Personal Information
IPH uses the personal information collected in order to better serve you as our customer. IPH uses personal information to:
- Send you requested product and service information, product updates, or warranty information
- Process your payment for service or products
- Improve our website and product offerings
- Respond to customer service requests
- Respond to your questions or concerns
- Send you a newsletter and other marketing communications
Disclosure of Personal Information
IPH shares your personal information with members of the IPH corporate family to ensure you receive timely service and product installation. IPH shares your information with service providers who are under contract to help us operate our business. IPH may disclose your information if required under law for court proceedings or criminal investigations.
IPH does not disclose your personal information to any third-party companies outside of those noted above.
Access, Update, or Delete Personal Information